Wednesday 24 October 2012

Elf conealer pen and brush

Hi everyone, I was going through my makeup and throwing lots out as there was so much I didn't use anymore or hadn't for an awfully long time!
I was testing old products that I hadn't maybe tried properly in the past and found a little gem!


It is exactly as described in the title, it's a pen (with a sharpner in the lid) on one end and a brush on the other end.

What suprised me about it was the coverage it gave.  I popped it straight in my handbag and am using it for touchups on the go as it's fab.

The brush is fairly firm but still very smooth feeling and to have the concealer, brush and sharpner on the pen is amazing.

It is still on the ELF website priced at £3.75 (I'm sure I got it in the mega 50% sales they used to do) and I feel it is well worth the price.

What little gems have you rediscovered recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment