Thursday 8 December 2011

I want you back for good!

Hi everyone, as a beauty fanatic I'm always trying new products that come onto the market, however we all have our go to and favourite products and I'm no different!
As much as I enjoy playing with new fads and trends I like my comfort products as it were, so recently I seem to be leaning back to some real favourites and staples especially for winter so here they are, the products I want back in my regime for good!

There are 5 products that I realise I can't be doing without and have dug them back out again! Working from the top left they are.
The first is probably my most used foundation and I used a darker shade a bit over summer but in the winter it is my perfect pale shade and offers great coverage.  It's the Maybelline super stay 24 hour foumdation and my winter shade is 005 light beige (I know I'm pale!!).  Flawless coverage and a good shade range, for me it is a winter must have and very reliable.
My next product is L'Oreal Touche Magique and they don't have shade names so you have to take your empty one when you go to repurchase but for me it has been the best high street under eye concealer and really reflects the light and really lightens the undereye area.  I believe this has won high street awards and I am on my third tube so it is an excellet product!

The next product I go back to time and time again and that's Rimmel Lycra pro nail polish.  (The shade above is Urban Purple)  The only reason I stray from this polish is the colour range isn't great but it is lovely to apply, lasts ages and has a lovely finish.  I wish they did more shades but wouldn't want them to change the formula so am happy with the staple colours they do and hands down this is my favourite high street polish ever.
The next product I haven't actually purchased a full size yet but it is the benefit high beam.  I love this pearly highlighter, it goes on lovely and has a really nice pearl sheen to it.  Great for a healthy look and lovely on a night out too.
My last product is something I've used for nearly 3 years and go back to time and time again and that is NYC cheek glow in central park pink.  This is a very reasonably priced blush and may need building up a bit if you want a deeper colour, however once on this stuff does not shift!  It lasts hours so is great with rimmels super stay and is a suit all shade (apart from very dark skin tones).  I would recommend trying this as it's great for adding glowyness to your cheeks this time of year.

Thanks for reading, I know it looked like an essay today but I have had so much on I haven't had a lot of spare time to take too many pictures but I will be back in a few days with a new post and hope to include tons of visual stuff.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment