Wednesday 30 November 2011

Most used/most wanted November

Hi everyone, I can not believe how fast this month has gone, as I write this I am looking forward to having a piece of chocolate with my breakfast every morning for the next 25 days!
This month has been a strange one with the products I've been using as the weather changes every minute and I've been going to the gym a lot more so it sometimes feels pointless doing too much to my hair or face if I'm going to the gym a few hours later!  However on my days off from the gym I have been enjoying my makeup and hair products and finally my hair is long enough to really play with again! 
There aren't many products here as I'm planning another post on a lot of the products I've been using but here goes anyway!
The first product if Lush's ocean salt.
This is an amazing face scrub, I was warned by the lovely shop assistant that I should give it a good mix before I used it as it has large pieces of salt in and she was not joking!!

This was before I mixed it, it is quite a thick consistancy and smells almost alcoholic (it does have alcohol in it though!!), I didn't think I would like this and kept putting it back but ended up buying it anyway and I love it!  I use it once sometimes twice a week and my skin just feel fabulous after using it, really clean and well exfoiated-a definate re-purchase!
The next 2 products are ones I received in the monthly beauty boxes and I have used constantly.


They are the dermalogica age smart lip renewal complex and  Rose Petal salve.  I am a huge fan of lip products and the dermalogica lip renewal is a really thick consistancy and I used it twice a day and it is sadly all gone now but it will be on my Christmas list as it felt like it lasted ages and I loved it.
The Rose salve is still in my handbag and I put it on throughout the day and although it is very similar to vaseline (just a lot nicer!) it is more luxurious and just fabulous!

The next product I wanted to do a full blog post on so I won't say much about it yet, but it is the neutrogena wave.

I brought this from a discount store so it isn't actually branded neutrogena however it is the same one you see in big high street pharmacy stores and the exact packaging but with times beauty instead of neutrogena!

I have wanted the clarisonic forever, something just keeps holding me back.  Every review says it is amazing and people can't live without it now but I just can't seem to buy it yet and I'm not sure why.  This seemed like an alternitive and in most high street pharmacy stores this retails at £9.99 with the refils retailing for £5.00, however at the discount shop I got this in it was £1.99 so I had to get it!

You get a packet of pads for a month in the package and they sort of velcro to the main handset and I have to say after getting the hang of this (I will explain more in a full review) I love it!  It has made me think twice about the clarisonic and I may hunt one out after Christmas, loving this.

Most wanted.

1)  Still wanting Mac's paintpot in Let's Skate gggrrrr I need this!
2)  Neil's Yard Laveder cleanser, I' going to order this in the next week, looks lovely.
3)  Lush candycane soap.  I just brought a few bits in Lush and saw this on the way out, maybe next time!
4)  Some new blusher, not sure which ones yet but nice Autum/Winter shades-any recomendations?

That's all for now, thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment