Friday 4 November 2011

The Saturdays Fashionista Magnetism nail lacquer review!

Hi everyone, I decided to purchase these as the colours looked exactly what I was after, however when I looked at the price I was a little disappointed as they are £6 each and then you have to buy the magnet which is another £3!  So probably worth getting a 17 polish and using the magnet from that, howver they were on 3 for 2 promotion so I couldn't resist!
As you can see I purchased Una's and Frankie's lacquer!  Una's is called Ego greena dn Frankie's is Notorious silver, I will be showing you Una's Ego Green.

The polish was very pigmented and a gorgeous colour after one coat and I could have got away with one coat but chose to do another to follow the instructions properly, then while the 2nd coat was wet hold the magnet above the nail and the pattern appeared. 

I was a bit jubious at first as I couldn't see the pattern very well, however once it had dries I could see the pattern well and was left with a great 3D effect, I have to say I love it!  It was quite a matt finish however was shimmery with that, I din't put a topcoat on this as I didn't want it too glossy and liked the finish and it has had very little chipping after 24 hours which for me is remarkable!!

I love the ego green colour and am so excited about trying the notorious silver version this week, I would highly recomend this product as it was so pigmented and I love the colour and actually want to try them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment