Saturday 29 October 2011

October Boudoir Privé box

Hi everyone, for those who aren't already familiar with Boudoir Privé boxes, you pay a monthly fee and the lovely people there send you a monthly beauty box full of lovely sample products and believe me I look forward to it every month!
So here is this months.
I really was not dissapointed, I felt like a little girl on her birthday when I opened it and explored the products!
Here is what I recieved.
  • Cetum illumnating mask and creme de lite
  • Korres quince body butter
  • Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme
  • Memo Paris perfume sample
  • Full size Rose & co Rose petal salve
  • Full size Studiomakeup Liner styler pen in black
The first product I tried was this perfume, I am fussy with perfume and hate overbearing, too grown up scents!  I was really pleasently surprised with this scent as it was grown up but really gorgeous!  It was very sophisticated and kept the scent for a long time without being overbearing.  I have been using ths every day and am getting upset it's running out so I may be tempted to buy some for special occasions and evening meals out!


This is the Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme, now having recently had an awful haircut in which the lovely hairdresser took way too much off and messed up my layers I am now having to grow my hair back and as it looks awful down I have to leave it up, so I am saving this product for when my hair grows a little and I start abusing it with my dryer, tongs and straightners again as a treat!  I am super excited about his as it smells absoloutly delicious!


This is the rose petal salve and this has nt left my side since I received it!  I love, love, love it!  I have been using it mainly on my lips and I did use sme around my nose as the dreaded cold got me and I will definatly be repirchasing this when mine runs out-gorgeous thank you Boudoir Privé!


These are the Cetume illuminating mask and creme de lite.  This was another product I was delighted to recieve and I have to say I love them both and oh my goodness will be buying soon!  They did brighten my skin and my friend even complemented me on how glowing I looked that day so that sold it to me again!  Thanks again Boudoir Privé!


This Korres quince body buter is lovely and a real treat for my weather bashed body!  It is lovely and rich and has a lovely scent to it, please I love this months box, I am buying most things again!


This is the studiomakeup liner styler pen in black.  I have heard so many wonderful things about this product and other reviews have said it's one of the best liners they have used so tonight I am giving it a whirl and am sooo excited to be using this.

So that is it for this month and I have to say it was such an amazing box, I am counting down til next months and hoping it is just as amazing!  Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment