Monday 3 October 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone,
I have decided to start this blog as for the last few years I have thought about it and thought I just HAVE to do it rather than think about it all the time!
So a little bit about me, I'm a Mum of 2 little girls (growing too fast) and obviously being a Mum to them is my first love, then comes beauty and bargains (who doesn't love shopping!).
So I will be posting a little about my family, but the most will be about products I try or buy, bargains I have found and ideas I have tried or come accross.
I hope you enjoy reading the blog and would love for you to introducde yourselves in the comments below.
Another thing to know about me is I have been through a LOT in my life and am a great listener so if you have a problem or need someone to chat to you can always chat to me and I will do my best to support anyone in need.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment