Thursday 6 October 2011

Great freebie for Mummy alert!

Hi everyone, just a quick post to say free with this months Marie Claire is a 50ml tube of L'Occitane handcream.  I have wanted a tube of their handcream forever so it is a great way to get a handy size tube for the winter months coming up. You can choose from Desert Rose from Morocco, Egyptian Hibiscus, Cocoa Flower from the Ivory Coast or the original Shea Butter.
Also a heads up I have just read on the MSE forum that next months Glamour magazine will have a free full size Nails Inc nail polish wit it.  Colours are to be confirmed but in my opinion if like me you read a ton of magazines it's worth it more with a fantastic freebie!  That issue of Glamour isn't out until November 3rd so I will be looking forward to that issue!
Right thanks for reading and I will post a mini review of the handcreams I decide to get another time.  See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment