Thursday 27 October 2011

Leighton Denny Babydoll

As I said previously I recieved a full size Leighton Denny polish in babydoll in my October glossybox.
I was super excited to try the polish as I have heard about Leighton Denny polishes before and not too long ago watched them being sold on QVC and really really wanted to try them.
The varnish itself seemed very thin and I needed 3 coats of it to get a really good colour.
The colour babydoll itself is more a salmony pink to me and looked quite nice on although I'm not convinced I would have chosen that myself.
I put 3 coats plus a topcoat on and when I woke up the next morning on one of my nails the polish had folded back on itself and I had to peel it off like I did on the nail varnish made for children!
It wasn't long before the rest f my nails followed and it didn't last 24 hours!  This maybe because I was going on holiday and had to load my car and drive etc, however none of my previous polishes have peeled quite like this one did. 
I would like to try one more colour and give this range of polishes a good go, however my first impressions weren't what I expected and I was a little dissaopinted.

No comments:

Post a Comment