Tuesday 18 October 2011

October Glossybox, Yey!

Hi everyone, I have to confess I get really excited about my Glossybox each month and this month was no exception, so I will get to it and show you this months!


Sorry the pictures upside down, I appreciate you bearing with me while I get the hang of all the settings!
Again really well presented and a birthday like feeling when I opened it. 
The first two products were Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Thermofoliant and Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque.


They smell very spa like and I am so excited about trying these two products as my skin needs a good pick me up lately and I feel these may help!  I will post a review as soon as I ahve given them a good try.

I then had Leighton Denny Expert Nails colour and care in Babydoll.  This is a fairly pale pink but not particually nude pink, it's a bit deeper.
I have wanted to try Leighton Denny nail polishes for a while as I keep hearing good things about them lately and saw him on QVC!  It really is spring/summer shade but I will give it a go very soon and let you know.
The next product again I was super excited about was the Stila smudge stick in Moray.

Stila is a brand I have been wanting to use and is about to make a comeback so I am really looking forward to using this and it says it's highly pigmented and delivers intense, vibrant colour with staying power and so this is going to be a hit with me if it delivers (and I'm pretty sure it will!).  I will keep you postedon how I get on.

Then I had a few sample frangrences from Robert Piguet, they were Fracas de Robert Piguet, Visa de Robert Piguet and Calypso de Robert Piguet.

To be honest from the bottle these smelt like not my sort of perfume, however I am going to try them on my skin for a day and pop the little bottle in my handbag and see how I go as I know perfumes smell very different on different skin so another exciting product as I love finding new fragrences.

The final product was a bonus product, again I was so happy with the product and it was Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex and this came within a little black beauty bag.

I am ALWAYS applying lipbalms and butters and anything to keep my lips nice and moist so when I first tried this I loved how think and rich it was, it had real staying power and my lips felt lovely with it on.  I'm going to keep this by my bed and put it on every night as it was a real treat for my lips and when it's gone I may well be tempted to buy the full size product.

That was it for this months glossybox and I'm already excited about my next one!  Speak to you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment