Tuesday 4 October 2011

Garnier BB cream review

This is a product that really appealed to me, one cream that does it all, anything that makes the morning routine quicker and gets the job done is right up my street!  So here is the product.
I brought the light cream as I am fairly pale, but I do get a bit of colour in the summer (along with quite a few freckles!), so i used the QVS airbrush with this and put a bit on the back of my hand and worked it into my skin.
I have to say I was a little unsure if it would work, however I was so pleased with the result.  It did even my complection and hide my red bits and to be honest it was all I used for the rest of summer.
Last week I was out with my husband and he looked at me and said very seriously "Are you wearing fake tan?" "No." I replied as I am not the fake tanning type!  "You look a bit of a funny colour."  he then said to me, well my summer tan had faded and maybe I had gone a bit ott with the bb cream and I looked in the mirror and in the natural light it did indeed look as if I was unnaturally dark on my face and neck!
So my final verdict is, this is a great product if you have quite good skin and a touch of colour, but please don't overdo it like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment