Thursday 10 November 2011

Most used, most wanted Oct/Nov

Hi everyone, this is a post about my most used products for October and the products I want the most in November, so here we go.
First up is the Clean and clear morning burst face wash, I love this, it really makes my skin tingle in the morning and is kind of shimmery so looks pretty too!

Next is the ELF browkit, I was so jelous of everyone who got the HD brow kit in their glossybox as I didn't get that months and I have been using this and I am so happy with it, it definately has changed my look totally just by using this product, couldn't do without it anymore!
I have a little bond with champneys products as it was the first spa I ever visited and remember how much I loved the experience so when boots started stocking their facial range I kept resisting as I have so many half used cleansers I really wanted to use mine up first, however they then went on 3 for 2 and I resisted a bit longer and finally gave in!  This smells very spa like and I did buy the toner, eye brightener and night rejuivinating moisteriser too and I have to say I love them all, my face feels very clean and the moisteriser has really hydrated my skin so finally a patch I had by my nose has gone, hooray! 
I got this in last months bouidor privey box and it is never far away from me this month!!  I love it have been using it all the time and will definately repurchase once it has run out, I love it!

I have been using this perfume non-stop as I find on my skin it lasts well and smells gorgeous, I normaly get hooked on a scent for a while and then change as I love smelling different!  This bottle I will be repurchasing though as I have been so pleased with it.

I've not been using much makeup this month as my skin needed a rest and it is looking the best it has in a while so I thought I'd retry ELF's mineral range as it has sat in my drawer untouched!  I have to say I could be converted to using mineral foundation as it looks fantastic!  It didn't provide enough coverage for bad days but does have more coverage than I imagined and doesn't look cakey either, I really want to try bare minerals now as I think I may get converted (until the next miracle foundation comes out!).  I think ELF is a great way to try different things and the mineral range was very well priced and I'm pretty sure I got it in their 50% weekend ages and ages ago!

Most Wanted!

Sorry about the alignment, I can't get it to aligne back to the left (oh the teething problems of a blog!).  Here is my most wanted for November.

  • OPI Muppets collection-I really want them all!
  • Nicki Minaj for OPI in pink Friday-this shade looks incredible
  • Mac paint pot in Let's skate from their snow and ice collection, looks gorgeous for winter
  • A decent home hair dye!  If anyone knows of any great brunette shades PLEASE let me know as I have decided not to go to the salon for colour anymore but am struggling to find a great home dye.
So that's it for this month, when I get my camera back I will add a photo of my most used products as I ad to use internet found images and think sometimes you ge a better view from someones home taken image so hopefully that will be added soon.  What is your most used/most wanted products lately, I'd love to hear.
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment