Thursday 24 November 2011

Free nail of the day!

Hi everyone, I recently wrote about free nails inc polish with Glamour magazine so I had to have it!  I brought it in the shade Tate which was a deep red and it is quite nice.  I put one coat on to start with and I really had to put a second on but as I went to get the polish back out the drawer I spotted another free polish I got with an ELF order I recently placed and I got their Golden Goddess polish with in the mystery box so I had to put this over the top as I thought it'd be christmassy and I really am getting excited for the festive period!!  Here are the finished results.
As I said before I really should have put on a second coat of Tate however it looks fine with Golden Godess over the top with one coat of each.
I love my free polishes!  A couple of people have already complemented me on my nails today so a great freebie I think!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment