Tuesday 22 November 2011

Champneys at boots review

Hiya!  As I said before I love Champneys and really felt pulled to buy the range when it hit boots stores a while ago, so I have brought and tried a few different products and thought I'd tell you all about them.
These are the products I currently have and have already used up 2 shower gels and a bath soak!  I will start on the top row from left to right and tell you a bit about the product and what I think about it.
Top row from left.
Spa indulgance mediterranean bliss body hydrator with olive leaf, fig milk and green tomato.  I will admit to just smelling and sampling this on my hand for now as I'm running down my old moisteriser first, but it smells delicious!  I can't wait to give it a go, it's rich and I imagine will be really luxurious to use.
Relaxing dream bath lavender and patchouli.  I'm already on my second bottle of this, the smell is unbelievable!  I have had a stressful year to say the least and this has been my saviour at times, I think I may be an addict to sniffing this as sometimes I just crave sniffing it!  My advice, run a steaming bath, add this and shut the door and realx!  I would recomend buying this if you buy nothing else from this range.  It is a must for bath lovers!
Spa skin conditioning cleansing milk.  I'm almost halfway through this bottle and I do enjoy using this and it is great for cleansing, however at the price (£10) I feel I could get better, but it is a nice product.
Spa skin gentle toner.  I purchased this as I thought if I was going to be reviewing the skincare range I should work with all the products and even though I'm not a huge toner fan, I like this!  Weather it is that all the products work well together but it definately makes my skin feel very, well toned and ready for moisteriser after, I do like this more than I thought!
Spa facial illuminating eye cream.  I have used this about 10 times as I brought it later than the other facial range and have gone back to my old eyecream already!  It is pleasent however not a real standout product for me.  It comes out almost like a concealer and didn't seem to do much for my eyes so I switched back!
Spa indulgance oriental opulence bubble heaven with silk proteins, ylang ylang and patchouli.  This was a gift and was I thrilled with it?  Oh yeah!  This is a very thick creamy consistency and has a real shimmer look to it.  The only thing I really don't like about this product is the bottle!  I love how it looks and I love it's big and glass so looks good in the bathroom, however when I go to pour it takes so long to come out because it's so thick that when it does it sort of gloops out in a huge blob and sinks so is difficult to make bubbles unless you blast it with a shower attachment, however it does smell lovely and make a really luxurious bath.

Bottom row from left.

Spa skin rejuvinating night cream for normal to dry skin.  I love this product!  For the first time in ages I have noe dry patches on my face and the moisteriser does not make me break out!  You need such a small amount and it feels soooo good!  I have finally found the perfect night moisteriser for my skin hooray!  I will definately be buying this again and again and again!
Spa treatments relaxing pillow mist.  If you are a lover of lavender and the bath soak I spoke about earlier you will love this!  It smells not like fake lavender they use in some bath soaks and things but of real lavender.  The smell on your pillow or wherever you choose to use it is lovely but not overpowering and doesn't last too long so you wouldn't feel the need for fresh air if you were sleeping on a pillow sprayed with this, again another product I am addicted to!
Spa treatments overnight hand therapy.  This comes in a lovely glass pot with a little pair of gloves which you put on after the handcream overnight.  This is a real treat for the hands and I really recomend this at this time of year if like me you are prone to really dry hands over the winter.  It would also make a lovely gift for someone too.

I also have tried and run out of 2 of the shower gels.  A citrus one and a mint one for when I'm run down and I loved them as well.
If you are buying these products from boots on the 3 for 2 for yourself or gifts the 3 I would recomend are the relaxing dream bath, the hand cream and a shower gel as you can't mix and match with the facial range.
If you were going to try the facial range for the cleanser, toner and moisteriser it will cost you £20 at the moment and I really feel it is a great price for the quality of the products.
Also look out for their christmas gift range as they have some lovely gift sets at the minute.
(n.b I do not work for Champneys and have brought all the products with my own money and am not payed for the reviews or sent any samples from Champneys themselves, the opinions expressed above are all my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment