Wednesday 1 August 2012

Bodyshop Nutriganics review

Hi everyone, the horrible ageing process is starting to creep up on me!  It was time to find something different for my skin and so I headed for the Bodyshop to see what they would recommend for me.
I had been using the face wash in the morning anyway and so I was quite pleased when the lovely lady who worked there said she would try the Nutriganics range for my age/skin type.
As previously mentioned I've been using this face wash in the mornings and so am still using it and it doesn't dry my skin or break me out, hooray!
The smoothing serum smells almost woody/herbal and sinks in beautifully, I love using this and due to my sensitive skin I combine it with a night time moisteriser every other night.
The eye cream was the product I wanted the most as that is where I am seeing signs of ageing (boo) so I really wanted this to work for me.  I have been using it for around 2 months and the lines I have noticed have smoothed slightly but not massively (but maybe I'm expecting miracles!).

Verdict

I love the face wash and smoothing serum but once the eye cream runs out again I will have to look for something different I think, but all in all it's a lovely range and I will repurchase the serum and face wash.

What eye cream would you suggest I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment