Monday 18 June 2012

Barbara Day eye base

Hi everyone, as usual I caouldn't go to the supermarket without having a good nose at the cosmetics!  I have been after a nice creamy eyebase for a while and had thought of buying an extra paint pot in a neuteral colour when I spotted this and thought why not try it!
The Barbara Day make-up eye base is avaliable in Tesco and is a lovely creamy eye base.
It evens out colour and gives slight coverage to veins and makes your eyelids less translusant.
The consistency of the product is nice and creamy and applies well, however it very quickly creased on my eyelid and became slightly powdery.
My eyeshadow did last ok but was creased and I felt perhaps I should've just brought a paint pot!
I will use this until it's run out as it isn't awful but I won't be repurchasing.

Do you use any cream eyeshadow bases?


No comments:

Post a Comment