Friday 15 June 2012

Bella Pierre Legally Blonde

Hi everyone, it's so good to be back.  I have had an amazing holiday with my gorgeous girls and started a new job which is exciting so that's why I haven't blogged lately!  Now, it's back to business as usual!
After falling in love all over again with mineral makeup I have been keeping my eyes peeled for any that caught my eye.  This kit jumped out at me in TKMax which is another shop I have recently fallen in love all over again with!
The kit contains products for you face, a mineral foundation (I got the fair set which inculded ivory), their desert rose blush and their shimmer powder in resonance.
It also contained a mascara (which came in a recent beauty box) and a clear lip gloss.
The coverage of this foundation is incredible.  I didn't have any expectations really but it took me by surprise as it was fantastic!  It lasted all day and with it being a mineral powder is very kind on the skin.  My husband passed comment on how well I looked the day I first used this!
The blush has a little shimmer to it but that doesn't transfer much onto the skin unless you really layer it up. 
I'm yet to use the shimmer powder as it's quite a daring colour for me!
The mascara is nice for the daytime, it didn't do much in the way of volumising but did lengthen my lashes slightly and apart from smelling quite nice the lipgloss isn't up to much.

I would highly recomend this kit if you have been thinking of trying a mineral foundation, the kit and products are pricey on the website but amazing value from TK Max and they had lots of the darker shades in my local branch so I will be looking out for the fairer shades in other branches to stock up!

What's your favorite mineral makeup line and have you tried Bella Pierre?

No comments:

Post a Comment