Friday 20 April 2012

April Joliebox 2012

Hi everyone, today I was going to a totally different post but as my Joliebox arrived and I was again excited by the contents I couldn't help but change my blog post!
As well as the samples the box also contained the new monthly magazine again and I really enjoyed it last month so I will give that a read tonight!  Also there was a flyer for boticca.com and a code for a discount.  Now to the conents!
Most people save the best until last but I am so so excited to receive this product that I had to put it first!  It's the Tropic skincare skin revive cream.  This brand was launched by the former Apprentice contestant (who I desperately wanted to win) Susan Ma, she was the reason I was keen on this brand as she not only has amazing skin but was passionate about natural/organic products.  The product itself is the firming nourishing face cream that claims to be bursting with vitamins, blueberries and rosehip, this cream is a fairly thick consistency but sinks into the skin effortlessly and smells beautiful.  I'm really really looking forward to trying this and will be doing so tonight!
Next up I received the Pure Fiji exotic bath and bady oil.  Like the last multipurpose oil I received from Joilebox my product has solidified but I will pop it in the airing cupboard and it should return to normal again!  I got the coconut scented oil (I'm not sure if there were other varieties sent out).  It smells more like vanilla to me and as I'm currently using another oil on my hair I think I will use this as a bath oil as I think it will be very nice in a bath.  Another lovely product.
Then we have the Balance me daily essentials cleanse and smooth face balm.  This is a cleanser that contains anti-oxidant Cloudberry and oatmeal to gently polish the skin.  This is anaother product that smells lovely.  The oatmeal is so fine it'll be fine for every skin type and won't be abbrasive.  It is quite oily so was lovely to apply to my skin.
A hair product next and it is the KMS California freeshape hot flex spray.  This brand seems to be cropping up a lot recently and I'm really curious about the brand.  This is a heat activated shaping and holding spray.  Again this product smells great and I will be spritzing onto my towel dried hair before styling next time and seeing if it lives up to it's claims! 
The last product is from a brand I'm not overly familiar with and that is the Bellapierre black mascara.  This mascara claims to create thicker and fuller lashes.
It is a full size product and retails on their website for £19.99.  The brand I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) is a natural and organic makeup and skincare brand which is fantastic as the more natural products we can use the better.
I'm really glad I received this and will try this tomorrow and hope I have a new everyday mascara as I'm in the market for one!

All in all this is another great box from Joliebox, I find them very consistent at the moment and have loved the last few boxes and have lots of lovely new things to try this month!
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment