Monday 16 April 2012

Rimmel match perfection blush

Hi everyone, a while ago I was looking through my local shops and this product jumped out at me!

It is the Rimmel match perfection blush and there are darker shades, but being a bit of an English rose I opted for the lightest shade.
It is a 3 tone blush with very very fine shimmer to it but I can't say I notice the shimmer on my cheeks.
It is supposed to adapt to your skintone and suit everyone because of this.
The 3 shades blend together very well and although this is a very powdery blush the pigmentation is fantastic.
The first shade is a nice darker pink shade and is lovely by itself as well as blended.
Then there's a bronzing shade which comes off a bit lighter than it looks and although it wouldn't be ideal for contouring it is a gorgeous shade!
The third shade is a peachy tone and again is a shade I love and the colours for my skintone are really great.
Here are the three swatched in the order reviewed above.

Verdict:  This blush is my new everyday blush.  The shades are lovely alone but when blended together they do create a lovely pinky/red tone blush and it is ideal for lighter skin. 
The pigmentation is amazing and it has fairly good staying power too.
If you are in the market for a new high street blush and want one that offers pigmentation and a very wearable everyday shade then this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment