Tuesday 24 April 2012

Inecto Pure Coconut intensly hydrating hair repair treatment review

Hi everyone, it's so rare I get a chance to really look in my local Superdrug as it's not huge and also I normally nip there for specific items, however the other day I took the time to really look at the haircare ranges and found a lovely range I haven't heard of before called Inecto Pure Coconut. 
I purchased a shampoo, conditioner, hair repair treatment and shine spray.  The most expensive items were the shine spray and treatment at £2.99 and the huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner I brought were £1.99!  I honestly thought these weren't going to be up to much at that price but I loved the coconut smell so thought why not!
I haven't used the shampoo, conditioner and shine spray enough to give a proper review but the repair treatment I hve used enough to tell you about!
As you can see the packaging is fairly plain and normal but I still liked the look of it.
The product itself was as thick as a good condtioner and was easy to apply and comb through.
I left the product on for about 5 minutes and then rinsed it out.
The smell was the first thing that hit me-wow!  This product smells wonderful!  For those of you that don't like coconut scents you obviously won't like this but for those who do I think it is one of the nicest smelling coconut products out!
Once it was rinsed off and hair wrapped in a towel, I could still get the coconut aroma every now and then and the next morning my hair was so soft and looked so nice!  It really did some nice work for the price and 24 hours on, my hair still smells nice!

Verdict:  For the price you really can't go wrong with this product.  If you love coconut scents you will love this and for £2.99 the results are fantastic.  My hair was noticeably softer and almost felt thicker.  I can't wait until I get to use the whole range a little more and think it's the best high street range I have encountered for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great product! :) Coconut oil really does a great job in making hair healthy and softer. I hope they're available here though. :(

    I'm currently using Pro Naturals Hair Repair System. It's a Moroccan argan oil-based haircare line and they're great too! A little expensive though, but they've helped fix my damaged hair (it's been through a lot of heat and styling abuse).

    ReplyDelete