Friday 4 May 2012

Latest in beauty CEW box

Hi everyone, I received my Latest in beauty CEW box today and after being sad that I missed two previuos boxes I wanted I did a little whoop when I got there in time to order this one, it is an amazing box so let's get right on with it.
I'm going in the order the products are on the card. The first product we have is the Liz Earle Cleanse and polish. Everybody has heard of this and this has had amazing reviews everywhere and so I'm not surprised to see it in the box, I'm so happy it is and it even came with the muslin cloth, amazing product.
Percy and Reed dry conditioner. I was reading up on these in a magazine this week and was really thinking of trying them so again I was really happy to get this sample. I have read you are meant to put this only on the mid-lengths of your hair to stop it weighing your hair down so I will be trialing this tomorrow.
Mont Blanc Legend Eau de Toilette and Elie Saab La Parfum. I know a lot of people are unhappy when they receive perfume samples and I can't say I really like them that often but the Elie Saab perfume is beautiful and I think most people will love the scent-I can see why it was a finalist nomination for best womens scent.
The aftershave smells really nice too and my husband will be getting this and instructed to trial run it tomorrow night! I like the scent when sprayed on the card so will hopefully like it on and it is really nice to get a little something for him too!
L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand cream SPF15. Another amazing brand and the immortelle range is so good that it is nice to get a hand cream from that range as I have never tried the hand cream from that range before.
Nails Inc Porchester Square nail polish. A great all round crown pleaser, a great brand, a lovely everday shade that most people will like and use. It is described as a chic muted mushroom shade and I like most love it.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Body Cream. One of my all time favourite brands and again another product that I am yet to try. Elemis do such lovely products and they are very luxurious and I will without a doubt enjoy using this product. It says on the description it deeply hydrates and illuminates skin which is great while I'm trying to prep my body for summer!
Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream. I have never tried anything from this brand before and this cream sunk in beautifully and smelt fantastic. It was nomintaed for the Eco Beauty Award so that has to be great and I can't wait to use this product.

Verdict: This box was amazing, perhaps the best all round beauty box there is. The samples were all a very luxurious size and all products that are useful.
I also really liked how Latest in beauty let you see the box before you order and the option to build your own when you fancy trying something new. I will be ordering through them again and am really looking forward to see what the next themed box is.

What did you get in your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment