Friday 11 May 2012

Inecto pure coconut glossing spray review

Hi everyone, I'm back with my third and final review of the Inecto pure coconut range and this time it is the glossing spray from their coconut range.
This says to use on damp or dry hair but to use a little on dry hair and by a little they mean a little!  I tried this on a few different occassions and tried it rubbed into the palms of my hands or spritzing it from a distance and so just got a very fine mist on my hair and it was still too much, it made my hair look greasy and so I used more on damp hair before drying and had a much better experience!  It worked well on damp hair, again though you don't need much and it smelt lovely but the product in itself didn't wow me!  I think it's best use is on damp hair before styling.
If you are looking for a good shine spray I would stick to one like the Bedhead range as I have one from them and I love it, I won't be repurchasing this.

Have you used a good glossing spray lately and what is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment