Thursday 10 May 2012

Inecto Coconut shampoo and conditioner review

Hi everyone, I'm back as promised with a review of the Inecto coconut shampoo and conditioner.  I have been using these for a few weeks and felt I could now give you a full review.
These were on offer from Superdrug so I purchased the whole range and I really liked the hair mask so had high hopes for these products.
These smell lovely, if you don't like coconut it goes without saying you will not like them!  I however love the smell in shampoos and body lotions and these do have a great scent that you get odd whiffs of during the day.
Since using these my hair is softer and has a nice shine to it.  You won't get the same results as higher end products but you do get one of the nicest results from high street prices and you get a lot for your money so all in all if it was between this and Herbal Essence for example then I would advise the Inecto range.

What's your favourite high street shampoo and conditioner?

2 comments:

  1. I bought these products yesterday! I'm looking forward to trying them out... As for my favourite shampoo & conditioner, I love the body shop ones.
    Btw, I'm following your blog! It looks great!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for following, bodyshop do amazing shampoos that smell incredible, let me know how you find the inecto range x

      Delete