Wednesday 9 May 2012

Amarya beauty box May

Hi everyone, I have decided to try a new beauty box and maybe cancel my subscription to another one as my tastes are changing and I kept reading about Amarya's beauty box and was so curious that in the end it got the better of me and I subscribed!

You only get four samples in the box but that's fine for me as long as they are good quality, size and samples I will get use from then I don't mind.  Let's have a look in the box.
Terre d'Oc Gloss Sublime Shine Lip Gloss.  This was in shade 306 Cerise Kuta.  This is quite a thick gloss, I only swatched it but haven't used it on my lips yet so can't comment too much on this.  It has a slight cherry scent to it and seems a fairly nice shade.
Lavera All Round Cream.  I was really happy to see this product in the box as I really like the Lavera hand cream I received in another beauty box.  This looked almost like a mouse consistency when I opened it but was like a thick moisteriser when I tried it.  It has organic shea butter and almond and is a lovely cream.  I love all round creams and this smells gorgeous so I will use this.
AD Skin Synergy Nourish Night Treatment Face Oil.  I'm in the market for new night products so I'm happy to try this.  It says it is packed with anti-ageing ingrediants including rosehip oil and is an award winning product.  This smells amazing and I think it will be lovely left to sink in overnight and I'm really looking forward to using this tonight.
Tous H20.  This is described as a light floral fragrance with organic lavender and lemon.  I'm never keen on getting perfume samples (I don't think many people are) but that all changes when I get sent a scent I actually like!  This is only the second time I have got a perfume sample I thought I would use and once I've tested this on all day tomorrow if it stays good on then I may purchase it, I like the scent that much!

All in all a nice box that has mostly products I will use in it and a couple I'm very escited about.  What was your favourite product from the box?

No comments:

Post a Comment