Wednesday 23 May 2012

Glossybox Anniversary May Box

Hi everyone, I didn't review the Joliebox on here this month so I thought I would do the Glossybox instead.


And the first product this month is.........
Noble Isle Summer rising bath and shower gel.  The scent of this shower gel is supposed to evoke the beginnings of summer.  I have to be honest, it didn't make me feel summery and to me was an average, run of the ill shower gel, next please!!
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en blanc and Eau de Parfum.  Two perfume samples (can you feel the excitment I'm feeling right now!)  These are to be fair quite nice smelling samples, however when the first product is a very average shower gel I kind of want more exciting samples no matter what the size!
Neal's Yard Remedies rehydrating rose daily moisteriser.  I have this product and I got it with a magazine.  I like it but wasn't intending on repurchasing as it wasn't skin changing for me.  I can't grumble at the full size of this product but this one seems to be everywhere at the moment!
Collection 2000 Lasting colour gel eyeliner.  Ok, probably the most exciting product in the box had it not been for the colour!  This isn't a colour I will get much if any use out of and would've loved the  black, oh well!
Eldora False Lashes.  Eyelashes are handy!  Again if you are a falsie lover you wil be thrilled but I only wear them for odd ocassions and I guess it's nice to have them handy.

All in all this was a disappointing month for me!  I maybe had high expectations as it was their birthday box and maybe I expected too much but I wasn't impressed with this months box, even if they included a little mirror for me it didn't cut it and I was left feeling a little like this baloon they popped in for good measure!

4 comments:

  1. I got a different box to you, still felt the same though. I think mine was even worse! I would have loved the moisturiser as I love it and have just ran out
    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I will keep an eye on your blog and have a look. If you ever want to swap anything let me know as I got the eyelash serum in joliebox and wanted the patch!
      I've really gone off glossybox lately x

      Delete
  2. Great post!!

    Happy to be your newest follower :) Can't wait to catch up on your posts.

    I found you through the #bbloggers tag on Twitter :)

    Hope you get a chance to check out my blog <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for following, I will definitely have a look at your blog too.
      Love discovering new blogs and #bbloggers is great for that x

      Delete