Monday 21 May 2012

OPI Melon of Troy

Hi everyone, I though as I hadn't done a nail of the day type post for a while I would quickly do one and as the title says it is the OPI Melon of Troy polish.  This wasn't a shade I'd ever heard of really and I pikced it up in Sally's and then found a reduced sticker on the back so that was a bonus!

 

 The shade itself I first wanted to describe it as a brick red coral colour!  I own a few coral polishes and it isn't really like them and I own a coupke of brick reds and it isn't like them so I suppose it is a cross between them!
It took three coats of polish until I was happy with it and I still felt it was a little streaky but I didn't feel another coat would change that!
I have now totally fallen in love with the polish, I feel it really suits my skintone (I am leaning towards the pale side!) and I haven't found a coral type polish that I felt suited me 100% yet but this one does so I am sure I will get a lot of use out of it over the summer!

What's your perfect coral polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment