Monday 28 May 2012

Ojon damage reverse, instant restorative hair serum

Hi everyone, I'm beginning to think I should have renamed May hair month on my blog as I feel like I have reviewed a lot of hair products this month!  Anyway I got the Ojon hair repair serum in a beauty box a while ago and have been using it since and I felt now I could give my opinions on it.
The serum itself is quite thin in consistency and has a little pipet so you can dispense just a couple of drops (and believe me that is all you need!)
The serum is pretty much scentless.
Once you have a couple of drops in your palm I rubbed my hands together to warm the serum and give even distrabution.
You can use this serum on wet or dry hair, but with most oils and serums I prefer to first use them on damp hair.
All in all I felt this was a pretty average serum.  It isn't something I would recomend or repurchase but it does the job.
I haven't noticed any great difference in my hair and there have been products that I have used this last couple of months that I nothiced a difference with almost instantly so for me this is a product that I feel I will stop using and maybe give to someone as like most products different products work differently and someone may get use out of it!

What products wouldn't you recomend or repurchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment