Wednesday 13 November 2013

All gone! Dirty works salty butter scrub review

I love browsing supermarket products and it seems quite a few over recent years have been trying to compete with soap and glory's range and Sainsburys is no exception.
I brought their salty butter scrub when it was on offer a while ago and they run regular promotions so you can normally get it with a discount!

The packaging is nice and robust and the lid never broke and always went on properly (a problem I seem to get with my products, maybe I'm a little heavy handed with them at times!!).
The scrub itself smells lovely and if you're a fan of soap and glory's flake away you will like this too.  The texture is a fairly runny cream texture with nice grains in it and you really can scrub away and buff your skin well with this product.
For anyone that has used soap and glory's flake away this is not like that in consistency.  Flake away is very thick and almost waxy in comparison to this, that is quite a good thing when you're wet in the shower as the dirty works one does run off your hands a bit which flake away doesn't!  This product felt grainier to me and I did feel it exfoliated better because of that.


You get quite a lot for your money and I felt I wanted to use the whole tub before I reviewed it and that is why there is a picture of an empty tub!!  You can however see how creamy this product is in the picture and how deep the tub is!

Verdict:

This is a brilliant product for the price, it smells lovely, is very gritty and I would probably buy this over soap and glory's flake away as I felt it did a slightly better job on my skin and I am going to pick some more up next time I am in Sainsburys!

No comments:

Post a Comment