Monday 18 November 2013

All gone! Herbal essence beautiful ends hair mask

I have recently had my hair cut into a long bob again so I had the chance to use this product on both long and short hair which was nice to see if there was much difference in the result.

This product is available in the high street and some supermarkets too (I know Asda do it as I got mine from there!!).
Firstly, one of the first things that sways me to buy something is the smell!  This smells lovely!  I had a sniff in the shop and decided to give it a go!
When I had longer hair I needed something like this, but I needed something like this that worked!!!  It was nice to have a hair mask and it does smell nice but honestly I noticed little difference!  Maybe my expectations were too high or maybe I couldn't see the real difference it made but I was a little disappointed if I'm honest.
Then I finished the tub up on my new shorted hair and again it didn't do much for it.  I think it made more of a difference to shorter hair but still I wasn't impressed.

Verdict:

I won't buy this again as for my hair type (fine with lots of it!) it doesn't seem to work and I really wanted it to as it smelt fab and was a good price but sadly it wasn't to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment