Saturday 16 November 2013

Parting is such sweet sorrow!

Hi again, as I mentioned in my last post I have been having a clear out, I gave a huge bag of bits and pieces to my sisters and there were a few products that I had to throw away.

The dream mouse collection from Maybelline I loved, I had hit pan on the concealer and I think forgotten about the foundation (which I did love back then) but to be honest the three Maybelline products pictured above were unusable and so had to go!
There were about 5 lip balms that I decided to chuck away as the ones you dip your fingers in I am not a huge fan of them and I just kept thinking germs so threw them away.

I would certainly consider repurchasing the Maybelline dream matte mouse as I really liked the foundation but the others I probably wouldn't!

What products have you thrown out lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment