Friday 15 November 2013

All gone! Invigorate body lotion review

I will start off by apologizing for the photo.  I had meant to retake it and then my lovely husband decided to throw away the bottle as he saw it by the computer!  He was trying to be helpful!!
This product was sent by birchbox ages ago (perhaps before they were called birchbox!)
It is a very zingy smelling body lotion and not zingy in a very citrus way, zingy in an awakening smell that really is quite invigorating!!  This only lasted about a week so it is very hard to say what a difference if any it made to my skin, however it did the job and it moisturized nicely.


Verdict:

I didn't really use enough of it to say if it made any difference moisture wise, but if you are after a nice morning moisturizer that smells very fresh and does awaken your senses a little then this is for you, I won't be repurchasing it right now as I am not in the market for something like this but it is a nice product.

No comments:

Post a Comment