Monday 9 January 2012

January Feel Unique beauty box review

Hi everyone, I hope the first week of the new year treated you well, I received my feelunique January beauty box today so thought I's share the contents with you. 
I am registered to two other beauty boxes however one of them isn't doing a box this month so I thought I'd try feelunique as I have wanted to for a few months but thought two boxes was enough, I may well change one of my subscriptions after this trial!
Here is the box:

It is differebt to the other boxes, for one it came by normal post and the design is different, it has a drawer like design and opens like a drawer which will come in handy I think!


Here are the contents:


The first product is Lierac Creme Mesolift which is an anti-aging Radience cream. 


The packaging is nice and the product isn't too thick in consistency.


I do not like the smell of this!  It says it is a cocktail of citrus, but to me it smells funny!  It may be my skin it reacts that way with but I may pass this on to someone who appreciates the scent and will enjoy the product.  It's a shame because it seems like a really good product.

Next there was an extra bonus sample of Lierac Comfort Peel. 


This wasn't on my description sheet so I will have to research into this before I make any claims on what it does, however I'm resuming it's an intense mask/skin peel (as the name suggests!!) so I love face products and skincare so this excited me!

Then I received Dead Sea Magik Salt brush x2 sachets!


The last few boxes I have receiced I got Dead Sea Magik products so I may well have a good pamper session with them all.  This product has coconut oil and vitamin E and says it is best used with a body brush for improved rejuvinated skin.  This will be good for when the warmer weather comes as a prep for your skin.

Next up is Caudalie Vinotherapie nourishing body lotion. 


This isn't very thick and has a nice texture and smell.  It sunk into my skin easily and absorbed in no time.



A nice light cream which I will use when I go away in a couple of weeks.

The next product surprised me as normally when you receive conditioners you get the shampoo (unless it's an intense leav in/treatment) but I just got a conditioner!  It was the Phyto PhytoBaume color and protect express conditioner.



This smelt nice and I will give it a try when I next have my hair colored (I'm choosing a shade so any nice light suggestions would be great!)

Finally I think this was my favorite product of the box this month and it was the this works clen skin for the face.


It is a non-drying natural cream face cleanser for all skin types.  You can use it morning and night and it says on the bottle it has rosehip and olive oil in it.  This smells beautiful!  I am really into rosehip oil and any natural oil scented products lately so this ticked all my boxes!  I've eyed up the brand online a few time so this will be great to try.

That was all my products this month, I hope you enjoyed reading.  Please don't forget to follow my blog and on twitter.

Thanks for reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment