Monday 30 January 2012

Rimmel wake me up foundation review

Hi everyone, I love trying different foundations and am always excited to try one I never have before and when I walked into Superdrug last week and saw the Rimmel stand I had to buy this foundation.
(Appologies for the lighting, it is sooo dark today!)  The bottle itself is a nice shape and it says it is spf15 which is always a plus.
The bottle has a nice clean pump top and it is very easy to dispense the amount you need.
The foundation itself is a medium to thick consistency and easy to blend out.
It provided good full coverage and there are a few shades to choose from, plus it didn't budge all day, what more do you need!

Verdict:  Oh my goodness!  I have found my new goto foundation!  I love this foundation!  Right from how easy it is to blend, the consistency to the great coverage!  Does it really wake your skin up?  YES!  My skin definitely looked really healthy and glowy and even seemed to shimmer in a good way in certain lights.  If you need a real pick me up for your skin and need good coverage and lasting power the get to the shops now!  I love this product and it has replaced my normal high street foundation now, sooo happy I brought this!

No comments:

Post a Comment