Friday 13 January 2012

Neutrogena wave review

Hi everyone, I have wanted the Clarisonic forever so when I saw this product
I was intrigued! (It is a Neutrogena wave but because I brought it at  discount store it was labelled Timesbeauty!) It was a vibrating cleansing tool that I'd looked at before in a high street shop and it retailed at £9.99, however this was substantially cheaper in a local discount shop so I brought it!
It comes with the handset and a months supply of normal pads. (You can purchase extra pads and blackhead pads on the high street.)
The end is velcro so the pads just stick when you press them on.
The first few times I used it the pads kept slipping around and I got little velcro scratches from it!  This was not the handsets fault but mine as now I have been using it for over a month I have got the hang of it and this doesn't happen anymore!
The handset itself is fairy small and easy to hold (it has never slipped out of my hand which I thought it may being fairly small!).  It has two speed settings on it and can be set to normal vibrate or super fast vibrate!  I've been using the normal speed and tend to cleanse first and use this as a second cleanse every night.  I use it for 2 minutes in total, 30 seconds on my forhead, 30 seconds on my chin and a minute on my cheeks and nose.
The first few times as I stated before the disc slipped, I was unsure if it was any good, but now I love it!
It really takes off any last scraps of makeup and dirt on my face and I have had clearer skin recently and it makes my skin feel lovely after I've used it.

Verdict:  If you want something very purse friendly that gives your skin an extra deep cleanse and a nice glow I would get this.  It may take a few uses to get the hang of but stick with it.  It has not disapointed me and I love it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment