Wednesday 18 January 2012

Maybelline dream nude airfoam review

Hi everyone, I absoloutly love Maybelline and their foundations and when I read about the dream nude airfoam I had to have it!  It appears to have been an instant sucess as my local Boots had sold out almost instantly!
It comes almost in a mini shaving foam bottle and has the same colorings and design as most Maybelline foundations. 
Before you use it you have to shake it and believe me I found I had to shake it well as the first time I didn't and it came out stripey!
So I shook some more.
Much better!
I expected it be light and it was!  It sunk into my skin no problem and sunk it very quickly.  My skin felt nice after, but I wasn't expecting much coverage and I got little more than I expected.  It did wear very well though.

Verdict:  Shake well before use, light coverage but a product that is non-oily and wears very well.  I will be sticking to my ususal foundation as this didn't provide enough coverage for me, but it is a lovely product and if I felt I could get away with such a light coverage I think I'd be converted.  Another great foundation from Maybelline but not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment