Monday 16 January 2012

Which foundation? Lacura and Miss Sporty review

Hie evryone, I decided for the second part of my which foundation reviews I'd review very 2 very affordable products and they are.

The first product I'll be looking at is the Miss Sporty Light Energy Radient Look foundation in 01 Light. (Available in Suerdrug)
This product has a light-medium consistency.

The reason I first purchased this foundation is I had read in a magazine someone had written it reflected the light that well they didn't need a seperate undereye concealer, I did need a seperate one, however the product did reflect the light well and gave me a nice complexion.
It only provides a light-medium coverage.
It did blend nicely with a bit of work though!

Then I've been using Lacura beauty Mineral Foundation in 11 Transparant. (Available in Aldi)

I was doubtful of this foundations capabilities for some reason, but at the very low price it was too hard to resist!
This is a medium consistency.
I found I had to blend this one out fairly quickly, but it did blend really well.
I was very pleasently surprised by the coverage this foundation provided and how lightweight it felt on my skin.

Verdict:  Both foundations were so well priced, only £3.49 each!  The Miss Sporty one I enjoyed because it did give a nice fnish, however it didn't last long and the coverage was too light for my complextion.  The Lacura one I liked because it provided a better coverage and lasted a bit longer.

The winner is................................

The Lacura minerals foundation provided a good coverage, lasted well and it was a minerals one so should be better for the skin.  I like the price, the shade and smell of this foundation!  I feel this is a brilliant foundation for under £5 and I like to use this quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment