Tuesday 31 January 2012

January Glossybox 2012

Hi everyone, so finally this months Glossybox came and for those who aren't sure what it is, it's a monthly box that gets delivered to you with samples and normally a full size product for you to try.  You do have to pay a monthly fee for this but what I love about it is you aren't tied in for 12 months or anything, it's just a month by month contract!
Anyway here's this months valentine's day box and it's contents.
This month it was a very pretty pink box that even had a sweet inside but unfortunately I ate the sweet before I pictured it, ooops!
Four luxury size samples and one full size product were inside this months box.
FAB Gentle body moisturizer
The card I got in my box said body wash but it was moisterizer I got and this is scent free, parabin free and has no badies in!  It wasn't a thick moisterizer and sunk in nicely (although I have only tried it once)!
Clarins Extra firming day cream and extra firming night cream
I was surprised to see these in the box, I don't know why but it was a pleasent surprise.  They smell lovely and I have tried a couple of Clarins products but as I am still searching for a great night cream these will certainly be used.
EYEKO Skinny eyeliner
This was this months full size product and I love trying new eyeliners.  This was lovely to apply and although I only had yesterday evening to play with it I like it so far, a party I'm at this weekend may give it a true test run!
MURAD Hybrids skin perfecting orimer-dewy finish
This was the product I fell in love with first in this months box!  I have been wanting to try more Murad products and this made me eek with delight!  I love trying primers and am quite hard to please when it comes to them but I have to say so far I am loving this!  Again I have only used it last night to see how it felt on my skin then again I have it under my makeup and oh my goodness, it is so far one of the best primers I have used.  I know I can't really judge it fully yet but I am excited about this product soooo much!

Thanks for reading, what was your favourite product this month and what products would you like to see in the Glossybox in the future?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, love the GLOSSYBOX edition. Need to get myself one xm

    Btw here's my blog from twitter..
    www.itschimere.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete