Monday 6 February 2012

Andrew Barton S.O.S Last another day review

Hi everyone, I'm not a huge fan of grocery shopping (it's about the only type of shopping I'm not keen on!)  I hate people leaving their trolleys in the middle of the aisle and stretching for what they want and blocking you (ggrr) or the people blocking the aisle having a chat!  I do love it however when you go later in the evening and it's peaceful and you can take your time looking at the food and making less hasty choices!  The best bit for me thought is a supermarket with a beauty aisle!  I found that my new local Asda has a huge beauty range and I spent ages browsing it a couple of weeks ago and found a few products that were new to me.
Andrew Barton has a huge haircare range at Asda and it is very resonalbly priced so I thought 'd try a few products and the first one I've been using for a few weeks is the S.O.S last another day dry shampoo.
This smells divine!  It's quite possible the best smelling dry shampoo I've used!  I applies it to my roots and waited a minute but there was no white powdery residue left so I rubbed it in anyway and if I'm brutally honest I didn't think it did much apart from leave my hair smelling nice!  My hair was only day old so had minimal grease but it didn't seem to absorb that and I'm not sure if this is more of a shine spray as it did leave it more shiny but not in a good way!  I was quite disappointed with this product and won't be repurchasing, it's only redeeming factor was the beautiful smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment