Wednesday 29 February 2012

Febuary favourites

Hi everyone, Febuary has been a slow month makeup wise as I have been so busy with job searching and interviews that I have kept it so basic.  I am still trying to get into a new good skincare routine as my old one has for some reason stopped working!  So there aren't many products this month but I expect that will change over the next month with so many releases coming up.
Rimmel wake me up foundation
This has been the best foundation released onto the high street in a while in my opinion.  It does give your skin a nice dewy (non-greasy though) look and certainly perked my skin up during the last month.
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream
This is a long time favourite of many people and although I have always thought it was a good product it wasn't until the last month I've fallen totally in love with it!  As I said above my skin this month is so unsettled and this has dealt with any dry patches on my face overnight!
Elf Studio blush in Tickled Pink
This has been a goto everyday blush this month as I have had to keep my makeup very professional and natural looking and this is a suit all natural shade.  It has very very slight shimmer to it but it is barely noticeable and is the perfect natural flush pink shade.
The Bodyshop lip scuff
I mentioned this in my best lip balms post and I use this every night without fail before my lip butter.  It works so well on buffing away any chapped lips and dry patches and I love it as it isn't sweet like some sugar scrubs as I don't like the taste of sugar!
The Bodyshop Aloe protective serum
I decided to try this after talking to the lady in the Bodyshop and asking her to recomend me something new to try!  She suggested this as it wasn't perfumed so souldn't upset my skin and I've been using this a few weeks and my skin is getting there!  It doesn't leave my skin oily which is always a concern with serums and sinks in beautifully.
Rimmel Lycra pro in Coral Romance
I have raved enough about these polishes so I will only say once more how I think they are the best high street polishes and are amazing (wish they had more shades though)!  The shade I love is coral romance and it is a great shade for this time of year and perfect for seeing in spring!

That is all my favourites this month, I'd love to know your favourites and if you blogged about them leave me a link or if you can recomend me any great finds you've come across.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment