Wednesday 8 February 2012

Rimmel pro Coral Romance

Hi everyone, as I have said many times before the Rimmel pro are by far my favourite high street polishes and I love them soooo much!  I was going out this weekend and fancied something a bit brighter as I'm trying to persuade spring to come!  So I opted for one of my most used shades of last year and that was Coral Romance.
This is a red toned coral colour and I adore it.  I tried to photograph it in a few lights for you to give you a better idea of the shade but the below image is fairly true to the shade.
I love how this shade is more red than orange coral as it suits most skintones whereas orangy corals don't tend to suit my more English rose complexion!!
Which are your favourite nail polish shades and what will you be wearing this spring?  Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe x

No comments:

Post a Comment