Saturday 25 February 2012

Lush twighlight bathbomb

Hi everyone, after a really intense week all I wanted to do was have a long soak on the bath and I got tons of Lush products for Christmas and have been working my way though them (which is very enjoyable)!
One of the bathbombs I got was the Twighlight one, I enjoyed it so much that I decided to do a post on it!
The Twilight bathbomb is very pretty!  It has lavender oil and tonka oils at the heart, there are also notes of caramel and malt which apparently enhance a sense of comfort and reassurance.
Once in the water the inside blue bit started foaming and it smelt amazing.
It was one of the foamiest bathbombs I've tried and kept going for ages and ages and smelt better and better (although as you know I am a lavender lover at the moment and you could definitely smell that!).
Once it had finished foaming it left a lovely frothy bath which glistened and was so inviting!
I tried to picture the glitter and it gave the bath an almost 3d effect and was really mesmerizing!
I would get this bathbomb again as it was such a pleasent experience and lovely bath, Lush never disappoints me!

No comments:

Post a Comment