Friday 10 February 2012

Feel unique Febuary 2012 beauty box

Hi everyone, ths is only the second month I got feel unique's beauty box and they did not disappoint me! I have to be honest it was one of my favourite ever beauty boxes and I will use every product in the box without a doubt!
This month there were six samples which was great as some companies use perfume samples as an item but this one was an added extra!

Leighton Denny Viva la diva
This picture is not a true reflection of this polish.  It is a pillar box red with a slight coralness to it.  It is a lovely shade and I will be using it so I will post a true reflection of this colour in the future.



Elemis Exotic lime and ginger hand and body wash
When I saw Elemis in the box I shrieked with delight!  They are an amazing brand and I had been watching them on QVC the day before thinking what I'd like to purchase from them!  This smells quite exotic and I can't wait to out his in my shower!


Nuxw Multi-useage dry oil
I think along with a lot of people I have gone a little oil crazy over the last year!  I was so thrilled to receive this sample and it's a great size too.  It's muli-useage and as the leaflet explains you can use it with your foundation for a dewy look or in your hair, I will be doing both!

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I have read about this and am very curious so again I was so happy to get this product!  I am shortly having a new hairstyle (again after a bad do!) so I will be using this then as it seems wasted on my hair right now (will I be able to resist though!!)

Decleor phytopeel face peel cream
Another wow product for me!  This is a facial peel for use once or twice a week and it says it exfoliates, smoothes whilst eliminating impurities.  My best friend is a beauty therapist trained in Decleor facials and products and she swears this is an amazing product!  I can't wait to try it.

Jean Paul Gaultier KokoRico
This was the bonus sample, it's a good size too and a well known brand.  The fragrance isn't for me but it will get some use as I'm sure my Mum will love it!

What an amazing beauty box and I'm already excited for the next months box as if it's anywhere near as good as this one I will be extremely happy!
What products do you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment