Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sleek makeUP Au Naturel i-Divine review

Hi everyone, I know this is has been around a while and is really an A/W range but I'm still so in love with this eyeshadow palette that I felt I wanted to show it to everyone who hasn't yet purchased it.
This palette has a great range of colours for creating a neutral daytime look or a bit more of a glam evening smokey eye look.

This palette contains 12 eyeshadows and it surprised me how pigmented the shadows were.
The palette contains some highlighting shades and some very dark shades, the black on the far bottom right is hugely pigmented.

Here is the top row and the shade at the top which is the top right hand corner of the palette is my favourite out of the palette, it's a gorgeous gold and is so pretty.
Here is the bottom row which is the darker shades.
The palette itself is so versatile and you can create a lot of different looks with the palette.  It is very travel friendly as it is so slim and dainty.  I love this palette and I have been using it most days and I'm sure it will be a long time favourite of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment