Thursday 23 February 2012

Febuary 2012 Joliebox

Hi everyone, this months Jolie Box has been much anticipated as with a break in January and the promise of something exciting I had a high expectations for this months box.  I can honestly say it's been the best box of all time for me!  I thought another companies box was good this month but this one blew it out the water!  The reason for me was as I have mentioned I am really getting into more natural products and love trying products that have less chemicals in and this months box was a natural nourishment themed box so I was already excited just reading the message card.
The products were inside the box as usual but this month instead of the usual paper stuffing in the box it contained a bag with the products in which in my opinion is much muh better as once you've had a few boxes you have soooo many paper bits everywhere!


I loved peeking in the bag!

Let's get on with the contents!

Jane Iredale Just kissed lip and cheek stain in forever pink
This was in a mini lipstick form and the consistency was almost a vaseline form lipstick!  It glided on amazingly, it really stained my lips a reddish pink and was almost glossy.  It looked gorgeous on my lips and was very moisturising for them too.  I will be using this in my handbag!
Lavera Basis sensitive organic hand cream
This was described as an organic hand cream with shea butter and almond extracts, my description would be the best handcream I have come across in a long long time!  I went to put this on the first time and got a clear oil out!  After a little shake up I got some cream out and it smelt lovely!  Then as I went to rub it in it sunk in within a few seconds and left no oil or grease on my skin but my hand felt like I had just let a load of good oils sink in to it.  I really was blown away by this hand cream and I will be keeping this with me at all times!
Macadamia deep repair masque
Everyone I know who has tried Macadamia oil loved it so I was really excited to see this in the box.  I haven't tried it yet but promise as soon as I do I will review it as I'm really hoping this lives up to the oil and I have a feeling I won't be disappointed!
KIMIA rejuvenating facial system
This nice little package came with a hydro-activator spray and facial oil to use together and again this smelt nice and I loved how this was presented too as the card it came on came with quite detailed instructions and sometimes in these boxes the instructions aren't always there so that was really good.  The product itself said to use the oil and then the spray after cleansing so I will be starting this tomorrow and again will review it fully but it is a lovely product to get and I'm so excited about new skincare products as they are my favourite things to receive,
TAAJ Himalaya Micellar water
This is described as an antioxidant and tonic make-up remover that will revitalise and purify the skin.  I haven't used many water based face products and so again it's one of those really exciting products to receive.  It smells lovely and almost spa like.  It is a very good size and will be perfect for my new less chemical skincare!

Verdict
This months box exceeded my expectations and I am so happy Joliebox did a natural box as it gives me a chance to try more natural products as this is something I'm finding more and more important.  All the products themselves were amazing and I'm so excited to try them all.  It's rare you receive a box that you feel every product will be used entirely but this is one of them and I am already excited for next months, thanks Joliebox!

No comments:

Post a Comment