Monday 20 February 2012

Febuary 2012 Glossybox

Hi everyone, sorry it's been such a long time, we have been away this last week and I've had a mad busy time, but I am back now and so here is this months Glossybox!
It is the London fashion week edition with products that will keep you looking your best and invigorated, I love fashion week so this box excited me!

DuWop Venom Gloss
This was in the shade buttercup and it is a very pretty pink with shimmer.  I have used venom gloss before and can honestly say it is fab!  This will be perfect for my clutch on my next night out, thanks Glossybox!

Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap
This says it is a mixture of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils with essential oils.  This is a pretty odurless soap and I have recently been buying lots more organic and natural products so this was a lovely product to try.

BM Pure Mineral Eyeshadow
This is in the shade platinum Tiara and is quite simply beautiful!  I really love the pigmentation of this product and the shdae is really nice too, also an added bonus for me is that it is minerals which I'm loving lately!
Paul Mitchell Round Trip
This is a fast drying curl definer which will be nice for next time I curl my hair.  It smells gorgeous, I know this because sadly mine had leaked all in my box!  Still there is enough product left in the bottle to give it a fair try.
Como Shambhala Invigorate body lotion
I have saved the best til last!  This body lotion smells incredible!  It says it has Eucalyptus, Geranium, lavender and peppermint essential oils and my goodness do they smell amazing together!  I am a sucker for any product that promises lavender essential oils as recently I've become quite partial to the smell and this product is right up my street and I will be using this tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment