Friday 2 March 2012

Andrew Barton The straight answer

Hi everyone, I wanted to do a quick review on the second Andrew Barton I picked up in my local Asda.  Andrew Barton is a hair care range sold at Asda and at very resonable prices so I thought I'd give them a try.
It comes in a bottle you'd expect from a heat protection spray and it mists out a nice amount on to your hair. 
I didn't have any expectation of this product having been previously disappointed by the dry shampoo I almost had given up on it before I began!
This smells absoloutly divine!  I love the scent and would spray it on my hair just for that alone.
As for protection I didn't notice any difference between this and any other other heat protection sray in this price bracket and I'm don't think it did much more than minimal protection.

Verdict: If you want a nice smelling cheap and cheerful heat protection spray then this does the job.  I preferred the scent of this than most other high street sprays, but if you were looking for some serious protection then I wouldn't recomend this, sadly as with the dry shampoo I was a little disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment