Saturday 24 March 2012

All gone!!

Hi everyone, so many beauty bloggers and youtubers have been doing project pan and banning themselves from buying any other products it has inspired me!  After receiving so many beauty boxes I have started to accumulate a ton of samples on top of what I just can't help myself from buying!  With this in mind and my over full cupboards I decided to do my own version of project pan!
Once I had used 5 products I could treat myself!  Not a huge treat but maybe a new nail polish or lip balm (I am a lip balm hoarder!)  Then once all my body butters or bubble baths were used up I would allow myself to replace them!  So here is what I used up over the last 4 weeks!
6 products used plus a random sample I found in a box of samples!
2 body products and they were the Bodyshop brazil nut body butter, you can't beat the body shop body butters for how quickly they sink in and how moisterising they are.  The brazil nut one was a nice scent for the winter and I'm glad I got through iy so I can focus on spring scents now!  The other was a Jergens natural extra softening moisteriser which I have had for over a year in my cupboard so I thought that had to get used!  It was a nice shea/cocoa butter scent but I didn't love it and it took a while to sink in.
Hair products (excuse the poor photo) I used my bodyshop rainforest hair mask which was nice but nothing special and I don't think I would buy it again.  The other one was the Lush American cream conditioner which I did love!  It smelt lovely and was a nice light conditioner which was perfect for when your hair had a bit of product build up, I may get this again!
The next  items were my Lacura eye cream which was the exception to the rule as it's something I've used for over a year and so is more a daily staple so I did buy more of this as to me it was like running out of toothpaste! 
I'm sure most of you have about 3 or more open hand creams in various places so this was one of my 5!  I am glad to have used one up finally and as much as I liked this Sanctury one I don't think it'll be repurchased.  The cheat product I used up was the Lierac comfort peel from a box a while ago, this didn't really do anything for me and I didn't notice any change or effecs on my skin which is sometimes the problem with these small samples but they are always handy for home facials!

I felt a little bit cleansed after using up a few products and I think I will continue this for a while and next month if I use up some (genuinly use not throw out!) then I may treat myself to a Lush bubblebar or a nice new blusher!

No comments:

Post a Comment