Tuesday 20 March 2012

Superdrug vitamin E hot cloth cleanser review

Hi everyone,  was wandering around my local Superdrug a little while ago and I stumbled across their hot cloth cleanser.  I thought this looked interesting and decided to give it a try and I've been using it for 3 weeks now so thought I'd do a very quick review.
This I'm sure is their dupe for the Elizbeth Earle hot cloth cleanser but is only £2.99!

Inside the box you get the cleanser and a muslin cloth to use with it.
The cleanser is very thick and creamy and as advised I have been massaging it into my skin then polishing it off with the cloth provided.
If you like shea/coco butter scents then you will like this and it has a very slight coconut fragrance to it as well.
As I mentioned before it is a very thick and creamy cleanser and was a dream to use on my skin.  After I have poished it off and patted my face dry my skin feels amazing!  It removes makeup and makes the skin feel soooo smooth and it is dreamy!

Verdict
After 3 weeks I can honestly say I love this cleanser, my skin feels lovely and smooth and it deosn't dry out or overly moisterise my skin so I haven't had any breakouts at all.
If you are wanting to try hot cloth cleansers and aren't sure if they are for you this is the best high street one I have used and I really would give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I think I will have to try this! Wanted to try the liz Earle bit don't fancy shelling out as my skins so sensitive. This could be a good alternative :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Superdrugs Vitamin E range, but I've yet to try this product. It sounds amazing, I think I'll definitely be giving it a go! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, I've been reading up on the Elizabeth Earle one for a while and this was a great alternative to try x

    ReplyDelete