Friday 2 March 2012

Rimmel Lycra pro Beige babe

Hi everyone, I thought I'd do a quick post as I had a last minute get together on Friday and had to really quickly choose a nail polish and go so I opted for one I haven't worn any more than once that I can remember so I chose Beige babe from the Rimmel Lycra pro range.
This is a nice shade if you are going out on an Autum/Winter evening and I felt it was the last time I would be going for a darker shade this season as I'm so eager to use brighter colours so it was a good chance to try this shade again.
I used two coats as I didn't have too long before I had to go but it is a quite opaque polish so I easily got away with it.
As I have mentioned before this range of polishes are pretty opaque and have good staying power and even though I'm always on the go these don't tend to chip for at least a couple of days and the finished look is normally very glossy and professional looking.
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment