Sunday 18 March 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire nail polish

Hi everyone, this was a nail polish that I had heard a lot about and mostly of the comparisons to the discountinued Clarins 230 polish.  I have never owned the Clarins one so I cannot comment but this is a very unique polish and one that I'm glad I purchased.
The polish itself looks like a blue purple with multichrome shimmer and can look totally different in different lights so I tried to get a few different shots of the polish for you.
This wasn't very opaque and took 4 coats!  That may seem like too many but the drying speed was so quick that by the time I finished both hands I could immediately start again with another coat so it wasnt bad at all.
I'm going to put up a few different shots for you and hope you can see the depth of colour this polish has.

As you may be able to see in some lights it's very purple, other more pink/purple and then in some the blue comes right out.

Verdict
An amazing polish, love the depth of colour and the multichrome shimmer is very eye catching and mesmirising.  a great polish.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! It's a gorgeous colour, but I'm not a big fan of multichrome polishes, so this isn't really something that would work for me, I don't think. Glad you liked it though! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I wasn't sure when I picked it up but loved how it came out but not how many coats it took! Thank you for commenting x

    ReplyDelete