Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dermalogica mutivitamin power recovery masque

Hi everyone, in a beauty box a long time ago I was sent some Dermalogica products and I have used them before and know how amazing they are so I didn't really want to use them as I didn't want them to be used up!  I know that may sound strange but I really wanted to keep them for a special occasion or for nearer the spring to give me a boost after winter so that's what I did and those who follow me on Twitter (@beautybargains2) may have seen me tweet about how amazing these are and how excitted I was to use my products.  The first one I'm reviewing is the Age smart multivitamin power recovery masque
I love how simple and smart the packaging is.
This is described as a powerful masque of concentrated vitamins A,C, E and F to help skin recover from damage that leads to ageing while enhancing barrier properties and promoting healthy tissue regeneration.
The description sounded perfect for my tired looking skin.
It is really creamy in texture and smells almost citrus spa like (sorry for vague description!)
You apply it to a cleansed face and leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
I left it on for fifteen minutes and used it once the first week and twice the second as I wanted an extra pick me up for my skin that week and this product delivered just that!  My skin looked glowing!  I felt like I'd just been for a facial and loved how nice and glowy my skin was the next morning.

Verdict:  This product is a luxury product to me, it makes my skin feel amazing and I enjoy using the Dermalogica range.  This product is perfect for a pick me up or if you want that just had a facial feeling.  I purchased the lip renewal complex recently after loving the sample I received and I think I may well purchase this as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment